On Feb 2011, Man Mohini Kaul Health Care & Diagnostic Center was inaugurated at Nihal Vihar, New Delhi.
The facilities which are provided in the Diagnostic Center are:
- Fully equipped pathology lab with latest technology.
- Providing facilities like blood sugar, lipid profile, urine culture and all other tests.
- Highly subsidised charitable rates.
- Provision to collect samples from homes.
- Catering to the more than 2 lakh people of the neighbouring slums.
- Facility of a General Physician and a Homeopathy Doctor is also available at the centre.
- Spectacles are also provided to the needy at special low prices.
- Free medical check-up camps in the slum cluster.
Soon we are coming with:
- Facility of a Dentist, Eye Specialist, Cardiologist, and Gynaecologist.
- Facility of a medicine counter in the Center.
Diya Foundation in association with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital organizes free medical check-up camps for underprivileged people. Mobile Vans from SGRH came with a team of doctors and facilities like ECG, blood pressure, blood sugar check-up and medical counseling was provided to the patients.
Till today Diya has organized more than 200 camps, where almost 25,000 people have been diagnosed and also provided them counseling and life style skills.
Diya Foundation has also organized several AIDS Awareness and De-addiction drives, campaigns performing street shows in Nihal Vihar area to make local people aware about the AIDS and evils of drug addiction.
Eye and heart surgeries have been sponsored to save eye sight of the children.